Hello and welcome to our guest house. We are Felix and Dena D'Mello, your hosts. We offer affordable and homely accommodation in our family run guest house, Anjunapalms, pictured left. We also reserve guest in other guesthouses and we would be pleased to send you a picture of the room you would stay in on request. the types of room we have for you to choose are varied. near to the beach, dormitory, four bed self attached room, Air conditioned room. Please use the booking inquiry form to submit your query.
Click here to view photos
Where are we?
Close to the centre of Anjuna village, next door to the Oxford Shopping Arcade and just behind Inkman's Studio, on the road towards Vagator. We are ten minutes on foot from the famous Anjuna beach. View map
Our rates vary from Rs 125 to Rs 1250 per bed, depending on the season - see panel on left.
The panel shows our daily rates. We offer a 10% discount on these rates for weekly stays, and 15% discount for monthly stays.
For our telephone, email and address details, see Contact Us. Alternatively you can submit a reservation enquiry via our online Booking Enquiry Form or make a booking using our Online Reservation System.
- Hot and cold water
- Order breakfast, lunch and dinner from the Eat O Pia restaurant next door
- Bikes available for hire, see below
- Doctor on call
- Taxi service available on call
- Laundry service
- Shopping at the Oxford Arcade next door
- 20 minutes walk from the famous Anjuna Flea Market
- Airport/Railway pickup and drop-off available at reasonable rates
Bikes can be hired though us, please contact us in advance to make a reservation. Some approximate rates depending on age and condition are given below (in rupees per day or 24 hrs):
- Kinetic, Nova, Dio, Activa: 200 - 250
- Pulsar, Apache: 250 - 300
- Passion and other 100cc bikes: 150 - 200
Other bikes can also be arranged.
Internet Use to our guest at a nominal charge of rupees 30/- per hour or wifi at rupees 75.00 per 24 hours.
Internet hours 10.00am to 11.00 pm